The article, published on MarketResearch.com, Why I Fear the Wrath of the Statistical Gods, delves into the fascinating world of statistics and the apprehension that many individuals share – the fear of incurring the wrath of the statistical gods. Statistical gods can be seen as capricious, rewarding meticulous analysis and methodological rigor, while punishing those who venture into the dangerous territories of data manipulation or misinterpretation
Generally, the product positioning process involves:
- Defining the market in which the product or brand will compete.
- Identifying the attributes that define the product 'space'.
- Collecting customer information about their product perceptions on relevant attributes.
- Determining each product's share of mind.
- Determining each product's current location in the product space.
- Determining the target market's preferred combination of attributes.
Strategic Communication can mean either communicating a concept, a process, or data that satisfies a long term strategic goal of an organization by allowing facilitation of advanced planning, or communicating over long distances - usually using international telecommunications or dedicated global network assets to coordinate actions and activities of operationally significant commercial, non-commercial and military business or combat and logistic subunits.
Multivariate Solutions is a leader in Brand Positioning and Strategic Communications research, with products that address the key issues of brand positioning and broadcast our clients’ key message combining intuitions, statistics, experience, and savvy.